Saturday, July 7, 2007

I Am So Sick......

I am feeling so sick now......With my throat and head aching. I shouldn't have come to work today, I should be lying comfortably on my bed and wrapping myself with blanket!

I still need to crawl to Times Square later on to meet up a few pals to discuss our Cambodia Trip which will be just around the corner. I was the one who initiated this meet up and I was so excited last few days until to the extend I stayed up late at night searching info about Angkor Wat and Phnom Penh. But now, I am like a zombie...I think what will excite me at this moment is only a good rest......

2 comments:

Who knows said...

Are you okay now? Hope you be better..If not, better go and see doctor..dun keep delaying..Otherwise, only cause uself more and more suffer..

Take k, my friend..

~The Mighty Blogger~ said...

I am feeling ok now, after a good rest. Thank you! =)