Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First Ever Reader...A VIP

Below are the conversations between me and my cousin over the msn on this lovely Tuesday morning.

Sinh: yo, what's up?!
me: hey, guess what? i start to BLOG!
Sinh: what blog?
me: http://i-m-a-blogger.blogspot.com/
Sinh: OMG, so cool.
me: i know it is...hehe
Sinh: yiu, be modest.
Sinh: when did you start that?
me: just now...
Sinh: just now? Are you off 2day?
me: no...just now before 9 a.m. while I was having my breakfast.
Sinh: cool...what makes you start that?
me: i think I can write well...
me: haha...
me: is this reason good enuf?
Sinh: ......
Sinh: too good...
Sinh: make me speechless...
me: lol......
Sinh: good stuff! Remember to keep me up to date.

A very encouraging response from the first ever reader of my blog...*Sob...sob....Thanks Sinh!!

1 comments:

Nguyen Linh said...

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!
io jogos for kids
friv 4 school
play free 2 player game