Friday, June 29, 2007

Mashi Maro

After working out for almost 1 hour in the gym yesterday, I took my shower and dried my hair as usual. When I was about to leave the gym, suddenly a lady approached me and asked: "Excuse me, may I know where did you buy your T-shirt?", with her finger pointing on the T-shirt I was wearing. My first reaction was like "huh? Is that anything wrong?".

The lady may had noticed I was a bit shocked toward her aggressiveness, so she explained: "I'm a super fan of Mashi maro, and I like your T-shirt so much!"...

Yeah! I was wearing a white T-shirt with a huge Mashi Maro printed at the back. Sounds cute, huh??...Actually I don't fancy Mashi maro at all and whenever I wear this T-shirt, I will use my back pack to cover up the huge Mashi Maro at my back...

She continued to ask me a bunch of questions like: "How much did it cost?", "Do you mind to get one for me and I will pay you back?", "You like Mashi Maro as well?"......

From our short conversation, I knew that she is really a super fan of Mashi Maro and she has lots of Mashi Maro collectables. I felt so sorry to tell her that actually I got the T-shirt from Pasar Malam a few years back and I certainly do not think it is still being sold in the market. She was so disappointed...Being kind hearted enough, I offered to give her the one I was wearing if she did not mind since I only wore it less than 5 times. She was so happy and even wanted to pay me back but I refused...Since it was not something valuable.

I promised to pass the T-shirt to her on Monday after I have washed it...And she said she will give me a little present in return as a note of appreciation...

This T-shirt means nothing to me but it seems very meaningful to this lady, so I am more than happy to give it to her...=)

0 comments: