Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am so dumb???

Yesterday when I was on my way home, i turned on the radio listening to one of the chinese station. Report on the traffic conditions was on air that time.

"The traffic in Jalan xxx is slow moving now due to a car break down, that particular car had been pulled to the emergency lane. However, the road is still congested......You are so smart, you must know what is happening....".

My first reaction was like "huh? I beg your pardon??? What do you mean by YOU ARE SO SMART, YOU MUST KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING???".

Am I being so dumb as I do not know what is happening?! I really can't see a relation here...car break down, car being pulled to the emergency lane, road still congested and being smart to know what is happening....

I ended up puking blood all the way home...

7 comments:

jade chopsticks said...

Meaning all the cars are slowing down to see the incident, thus making the road congested... stupid radio...

~The Mighty Blogger~ said...

I was so irritated by the way the reporter conveyed messages.

Anonymous said...

who ask you drive car? ......

~The Mighty Blogger~ said...

Walao...Why don't you say 'who ask you to have ears?' =)

Huyen said...

Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up!
free games
friv jogos gratis

Huyen said...

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
gogy online games
Games friv online
1 player games unblocked

LINH NGUYEN said...

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.
jogos io net
2player games online
play friv