Monday, September 10, 2007

Mizuno wave run 2007

I took part in the above said event with a few colleagues of mine. It was organised by Pacesetters Athletic Club, Malaysia (PACM) and was held at Padang Merbuk, Kuala Lumpur on 9th September 2007.

I managed to complete the whole run of 10 km in 1 hour and 30 minutes (even though it is not something to be proud of...as the qualifying time is 1 hour 40 minutes :P) and thus I was qualified for the finisher medal... =)


^ My bib number and finisher medal ^


^ 1 km to go...So happy to see this sign ^




4 comments:

RunWitMe said...

Well done! Congrats for finishing the run!

~The Mighty Blogger~ said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

U r so lucky, finish within qualify time. Call u meaty blogger is my mistake, soli arrr. Next time shud call u mighty meaty blogger liao.

Huyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.